Saturday, July 14, 2012

the fourth doctor: tom baker!!!!!!!

hello my blog viewers!
I made the 4th doctor. my favourite :3
                                                           "Would you like a jelly baby?"

it took me a while, because I couldn't get the scarf quite right, with the bowtie-thing and patterned shirt, AND the coat that hangs with his legs! so I took away the bowtie-thing and It worked out alright.
here is a really bad version that I messed up, based of my Patrick troughton:

3 comments:

  1. can haz file for the actual skin? I want to use the body :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its on my planetminecraft account: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/jonnyboysayhead/
      and if you are using the body for something, link me to it and give me credit too.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete